FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHERE ARE COSÌ PRODUCTS CURRENTLY BEEN SERVED?
Today, you can find Così products being enjoyed in restaurant chains, colleges, and shipped direct to consumers.
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES IN YOUR TWO LICENSING PROGRAMS?
The Così® Menu Licensing Program allows for a restaurant or caterer to make the Così® menu and recipes in their local community and to fulfill on DoorDash, UberEats, EZCater and more.
The Così® Flatbread Licensing Program allows for restaurant or caterer to sell Così® Flatbread on your menu for such items as sandwiches, pizza and more.
- ARE THERE ANY FEES OR ROYALTIES INVOLVED IN LICENSING PROGRAMs?
Under the Così® Flatbread Licensing Program, there are no fees or royalties.
For the Così® Menu Licensing Program, there is a 5% menu licensing fee for the Così® items which are sold along with a training fee.
- WHERE DO I GET PRODUCTS FOR THE PROGRAM?
We have relationships with most of the major distributors in the country. Our key distributor is US Foodservice and we work with Sysco, McLane, Reinhart, PFG and Vistar.
- CAN I USE COSI'S SIGNS AND LOGOS TO PROMOTE THE PRODUCTS I SELL?
If you are selling Così, you can use the name on your menu or menu board, along with point of purchase materials provided by the Company. Any other custom designed materials must be approved by the Company.
- DO I HAVE TO PURCHASE MY EQUIPMENT FROM COSÌ?
You do not have to use any branded equipment or any special equipment, but there are basic requirements such as a convection oven which is very common to have in your restaurant.
- HOW DO I GET MARKETING MATERIALS TO PROMOTE THE PRODUCTS I AM SELLING?
You can contact our office, and we will be glad to provide you the materials you need.
- I'M INTERESTED, HOW DO I GET STARTED?
If you are interested in working with the Così® Menu or Flatbread Licensing programs, call us at 866-580-2674, email: email@example.com, or fill out the form on our “Contact Us” page.